|Room 1004, Building B, No. 900 Yishan Road, Shanghai 200233 P.R. Chinafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Model Number:||TS2100 Series|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||Dimension with packing (mm): L=1200,W=380,H=1080;Weight with packing: 54kg|
|Delivery Time:||20-30 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000pcs per month|
|Power Requirements:||AC 220V/110V, 50/60HZ||Working Environment:||Indoor/outdoor(if Sheltered)|
|RFID Card:||Maximum 30/minute||Fingerprint:||Maximum 25/minute|
|Lane Width(mm):||520||Dimension(mm):||L=1110,W=260, H=985, + Arm Length 52cm|
|Barrier Material:||SUS304 Stainless Steel||Barrier Movement:||Rotating|
|Weight With Packing:||54KG|
3 arm turnstile,
turnstile access control system
Semi Automatic Drop Arm Bridge Style Tripod Turnstile with Little Power
TS2100 series is a single-lane tripod turnstile series designed for smooth and silent operation and draws very little power. It’s made of stainless steel which makes TS2100 highly durable. TS2100 is also surprisingly compact and designed to operate in small workspaces.
TS2100 series tripod arms are normally held in a locked position, thus denying access to the secured side. Upon TS2100 series reader (RFID and/or fingerprint) positively recognizing a user’s valid access card or fingerprint, its tripod arms unlock, thus allowing users passage to the secured side.
Option for built-in REX button allows users to conveniently exit the secured side without needing to use their access card or fingerprint.
During emergencies and power outages the tripod arms completely collapse, thereby ensuring users FAST unencumbered exit to safety.
TS2100 series provides both security and convenience, all in a very durable compact design.
TS2100 Drop Arm Tripod Turnstile Stand (Contain Driver control board, power supply)
TS2111 Drop Arm Tripod Turnstile with Controller and RFID Reader
TS2122 Drop Arm Tripod Turnstile with Controller and combination Fingerprint & RFID Reader
|Power Requirements||AC 220V/110V, 50/60HZ|
|Working Temperature||-28℃ to 60℃|
|Working Environment||Indoor/outdoor(if sheltered)|
|Speed of throughput||RFID Card||Maximum 30/minute|
|Dimension(mm)||L=1120,W=180, H=985, + arm length 520mm|
|Dimension with packing (mm)||L=1200,W=280,H=1080|
|Net weight (KG)||45|
|Weight with packing (KG)||53|
|Cabinet material||SUS304 Stainless Steel|
|LID Material||SUS304 Stainless Steel|
|Barrier Material||SUS304 Stainless Steel|
|Emergency Button Input||Y|
|Options/Accessories||Counter, SUS316 Cabinet and LID, Remote Control|
• Alloy steel tripod hub and SUS304 stainless steel casework & tripod arms ensure long-lasting durability
• Power conservation. Electro-magnetic locks remain in “standby mode” until turnstile is activated
• Patented oil lubrication system reduces need for maintenance
• High quality electrical components
• Tripod-arms unlock & drop during emergencies/power loss
• All smooth finish. No exposed screws or fasteners
• Visual indicator for access granted (or denied)
• Ergonomic design makes card and fingerprint authentication fast & simple for users.
• Secure. Supports Anti-tailgating.
Built-in Reader Integration
• TS2100 series ships already integrated with our customers’ preference for either card or fingerprint access control reader. This greatly reduces installation time & expense.
•TS2100 series and associated access control readers are all factory-tested prior to shipping.
• We provides true plug’s play turnstiles with the lowest possible total cost of ownership
in the industry!
Contact Person: SISSIE