|Room 1004, Building B, No. 900 Yishan Road, Shanghai 200233 P.R. Chinaemail@example.com|
|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||Machine Size:146(L)*41(W)*25(H)mm;Package:245*190*65mm;Weight:200g|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Model:||GS-6100B||Card Type:||RFID 125KHz Card And Tag|
|Storage Type:||Flash Memory Operation||Log Capacity:||30,000 Records|
|Communication:||USB Cable||Power Supply:||3.7V 1350 MAh Chargeable Lithium Battery|
|Lifespan:||700,000 Times(normally More Than 10 Years)||Temperature:||-40℃~70℃|
security guard monitoring system,
real time guard tour system
Use USB Cable To Download Data And Press The Key To Read The Card For Guard Patrol Device
1. Press switch button when reading data, no need touch.
2. Sound and light when reading successfully.
3. Low battery alarm function, data full alarm function,
4. Metal luxury case, totally airproof with silica gel, resist low temperature.
5. With mini USB port, use USB cable to download data.
6. Rechargeable li-battery, 5V usb port charge, easy to support long life working.
|Card Type||RFID 125KHz card and tag|
|Storage Type||Flash memory Operation|
|Log Capacity||30,000 records|
|Lifespan||700,000 times(normally more than 10 years)|
|Power Supply||3.7V 1350 mAh chargeable Lithium Battery|
1. Q: Do you have any MOQ limit?
A: No. We have no MOQ limit. MOQ of all our products is 1pc.
2. Q: What if the product have problems?
A: All product offer 2 years warranty except for the man-made damage. And we can offer any technical support for operation problem.
3. Q: Dose the device’s language can be in other language?
A: Yes, of course. Multi-language can be customized.
If there still any problems, please don’t hesitate to contact us:
4. Q: What about the Payment?
A: You can pay for the order via: T/T, Western Union,Paypal.
Total price is based on FOB Shanghai.
5. Q: How do you ship the goods?
A: We usually ship by DHL, UC, FedEx or TNT. You can choose sea or airline service by your needs.
Contact Person: Mrs. JANE JI