|Room 1004, Building B, No. 900 Yishan Road, Shanghai 200233 P.R. Chinafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Place of Origin:||SHANGHAI|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1piece|
|Packaging Details:||Package:290Lx65Wx60H(mm), Weight:2.2kgs|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 working days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, MoneyGram, T/T, L/C, D/A|
|Supply Ability:||10,000PCS PER MONTH|
|Material:||Aluminum||Holding Force:||300KG (660LBS)|
|Feature:||Fail Safe(Power To Lock) Or Timer Delay, With LED||Waterproof:||Yes|
|Suitable For:||Wooden Door , Glass Door(no Frame Door) ,Metal Door , Fireproof Door||Weight:||2.2KG|
|Input Voltage:||12V Or 24V(OPTIONAL)||Operation Temperature:||-20°C ~ 55°C|
electromagnetic door lock,
em lock for glass door
300KG(660LBS) Holding Force Magnetic Door Lock with Waterproof for Single door
|Product Parameter||Magnetic Lock Parameter Description|
|Holding Force||300KG (660LBs)|
|Input Voltage||12VDC or 24VDC|
|Suitable for door||Wooden door , Glass door(no frame door) ,Metal door , Fireproof door|
|Opening Mode||Swinging door 90 degree|
|Signal Output||Lock signal Status NO/NC/COM/+/-|
|Feature||Fail Safe(Power to lock) or Timer delay, with LED|
Operation Temperature:-20°C ~ 55°C
normal atmospheric temperature+8°C
|Bracket selection (optional)||
No frame door can choose U type,
Z type and L type
EM Lock Types Fail Safe (Power to lock):
|Magnetic Lock Model||Holding Force||Suitable for door|
|EM150||150kg(330Lbs)||Wooden door , Glass door (no frame door) ,Metal door , Fireproof door|
|EMJ300L||L type bracket for EM300|
|EMJ300Z||Z type bracket for EM300|
|EMJ300U||U type bracket for EM300|
|Door not lock||No power||
1. Check to make sure the wires are securely tightened to the terminal block.
2. Check that the power supply is connected and operating.
3. Make sure the lock switch is wired correctly
|Door locks, but can be easily forced open||Poor contact between electromagnet and armature plate||
1. Make sure the electromagnet and armature plate are properly aligned.
2. Make sure the contact surfaces of the electromagnet and armature plate are clean and free from rust.
|Delay in boor releasing||A secondary diode was installed across the electromagnet||1.The electromagnet is fitted with a metal oxide variation to prevent interference, so do not install a secondary diode.|
1. Clean the contact surfaces of the electromagnet or armature plate with a soft cloth and
non-abrasive, non-corrosive cleaner.
2. Apply a light coat of a silicon lubricant to prevent rust. Wipe away the excess.
3. Check that the armature plate is securely attached to the door, yet can pivot slightly around
the armature screw.
4. Check that the electromagnet is securely attached to the door frame.
Contact Person: SISSIE